Old February 23rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Signing off....

I tried using filters but between the crap about Belfort and the BS over
9/11, RAP have degenerated into a slush pile of garbage. I spent the last
couple of log-ins searching for the pearls, but the muck is just
overwhelming.

I'll come back in a couple weeks and take another look. Not that I really
expect anyone is going to miss me, but I just had to say out loud what I
think lots of others are thinking. I'm just a wimp, I suppose.

==

Jay H., you've got my email address. If you happen to remember me when the
crap fades away, let me know, please.

Meanwhile....., I'm going flying.

Regrets,

Casey