Old May 27th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default $1500 Cash Reward

On Sat, 26 May 2007 20:59:02 +0000 (UTC), Frank Stutzman
wrote:

With a cordless drill and (maybe) some sheet metal snips I'm sure I
could be inside my hangar unit within 15 minutes just by removing
some sheet metal. Once I was inside a unit, I could work my way to
all the other units without anyone noticing. Who would suspect the
whine of a drill or a rattle of sheet metal around a hangar?

A piece of cinder block would get you into a private residence in far less than
15 minutes....and the batteries never go dead. :-)

And your typical thieves (who really aren't that bright to start with) are more
likely to find quickly-fencable items in the private residence.

I'm starting to wonder if the hangars were targeted *because* of the guns.

Ron Wanttaja