Old September 26th 04, 02:24 PM
Rocky

Chris W wrote in message news:ogq5d.366563$sh.266506@fed1read06...
A friend of mine told me he was following this news story where 2 men
were flying in a 152 somewhere in Texas. While making a turn to the
right, the passenger fell out of the plane. This was a few days ago and
my friend hasn't heard any updates. Anyone here know about this and
heard anything else? The whole thing sounds a little fishy to me.

That sounds a WHOLE LOT fishy to me. In fact, I'd say it is impossible
unless the individual worked at getting out of the airplane in flight.
I am currently teaching three primary students and showed them how
hard it was to open the door of a C-152 in flight. I did it to
alleviate their fears of falling out of the airplane if a door popped
open which happens from time to time.
Ol Shy & Bashful