Old September 18th 03, 12:35 AM
BTIZ

that's what is so interesting about these posts... no one ever tell where
they are from.. and some times the URL trail does not give it away..

BT

"Shaber CJ" wrote in message
You are missing that there's life outside the USA.

I think this is a problem imbedded in our educational system (USA). For
instance George Bush grew up wealth (trust fund baby), his father was
ambassador to China and the poor rich kid never left the country until he

was
president. No intellectual curiosity, C minus student.

Travel is a great education! So is speaking to other peoples in their

native
tongue. (Even if they have to help you speak their tongue). When I first
traveled to an eastern block country I was amazed at how much

disinformation
our ministry of information had polluted the American public with. On a
lighter note the same is true with France. I found the French to be very

warm
and friendly, I just did not require them to speak English to me. If you

get
to know your enemy he may not really be your enemy.

Craig Shaber