Old August 19th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Bunyip Slayer

Default Third class abroad

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
C J Campbell wrote in

On 2008-08-15 16:43:08 -0700, Bertie the Bunyip said:

Apparently, the FAA third is not valid abroad unless specifically
allowed by the coutry you're flying in.

An FAA Class 3 Medical is not issued in accordance with ICAO
specifically because the US filed differences with Annex 3.
Therefore the medical is only valid within the confines of the
United States.

Doesn't matter what the reg if the airplane is, either..

Bertie

And yet pilots with third class medicals fly to other countries all
the time. What does the Baja Bush Pilots have to say about this? Why
haven't they made an issue of it?

Dunno. I'll find out, but In any case, this is a new thing afaik.

Bertie

Yeah but you don't know ****. Ask someone, that's what your little
brother MX does.

No, he doesn't, fjukkwit.

Let's see you poast something on topic. Something that isn't going to
get soemone killed, preferably.

Bertie

Reference anything I have ever posted that would get someone killed, nimrod.