Old March 1st 04, 01:17 AM
Mikal

Default Tower Simulation

Hello ATC buffs. I am not sure if anyone remembers a long time ago
a simulation game called Tower? Well, I have been rewriting the
software for the now Defused Bao/Wesson Corporation for 6 years
now. I happy to share that now have a super ultra realistic Air Traffic
Control Tower Simulation Game. It has 100 different aircraft (even
A380), over 250 airlines to chose from, Weather/Wind/Night/Dusk,
and much much more. I can make any flight schedule for you for your
favorite airport. You will be limited to using O'Hare(ord) runway
configurations, but hey this airport has over 30 different configurations
you can set up that can handles at least 90 landings and 90
departures per an hour. For more info call me at 714-356-7422. Much
more can be said if you ask specific questions. Or you may email me
at , or .

This is a must see! Cleared for takeoff...

SimRadar.com - Search Engine, Downloads, Videos, News and more