Old October 10th 04, 03:07 AM
Charlie England

Richard Riley wrote:
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:54:42 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

:"Richard Riley" wrote in message
.. .
:
: I know the Franklin quote. He's wrong. Anyone who isn't willing to
: give up a little bit of their freedom to save the lives of their
: children, neighbors and friends is a selfish *******.
:
:Frog + water + slow simmer.
:
(C-182 stuffed with explosives + joint session of congress) * suicidal
islamist = no general aviation ever again.

^speculation^

Reality based on empirical evidence(Warning: Remedial Math follows):

Rental trucks stuffed with explosives*terrorists of various religious &
political persuasions across multiple administrations=hundreds of
deaths+$millions damage+no action whatsoever to limit access to rental
trucks

Airliners stuffed with incendiaries+big buildings*suicidal
islamist=almost instant return of airline flying-months of grounded
general aviation

Multiple intelligence sources+daily satellite data+daily
overflights+inspectors telling our government's star chamber that Iraq
had no nukes, no chemicals, no bioweapons+decimated Iraqi industrial
base after GulfWar I=the star chamber telling us and congress that Iraq
is a threat+invading the country+guarding the oil ministry building
while weapons caches are emptied by 'insurgents' who later are using
them to kill the soldiers who were ordered to guard the oil
ministry+allowing the heroin industry to restart in Afghanistan+breeding
thousands more terrorists by ordering the torture of non-combatant
prisoners+bleeding the treasury & my retirement dry with huge deficits &
tax cuts for billionaires

Tell me again why I should give up my rights & freedoms & trust my
government to protect me....