Old December 24th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Z's network?

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same
traits
as his hero zoom.

mercy snip

Kinda like when you claimed here that zoom was surreptitiously taking pics
of you, when in fact he was in the wide open? LOL!

He was in the wide open I never said he wasn't but he did take a picture
of me
and Bink in our booth. zoom printed those photos on ANN and you know it.

Wrong, putz. You claimed you saw him changing lenses. We had two lenses that
entire show, I was using one, he was using the other. You got punk'd. Deal
with it. chuckle

That's ok, though. In my opinion I'd rather claim traits from Zoom than
from
people whose children have to sue them to get paid for honest work,

OK prove what you just said . When did my kids EVER sue me . Prove it !!
It
never happened.Now that's a true zoom trait, make a snide accusation then
refuse
to back it up .Lets have some proof of what you just said if I got sued
there
would be a court record prove it...

Oh, so you think I was talking about you? Hmm. I guess I must have rung your
bell.

Mercy snip

yank the chain, watch the great, big monkey dance...