Old June 15th 04, 10:44 PM
Elwood Dowd

Thanks for the note. I spent about $100 for a dingus that connects the
cell to an intercom, it sounds like this works just as well for about
$75 less!

(Legal wrangling aside, of course... I'm sure you only call using 1.9GHz
frequencies anyway)

Mike Noel wrote:
Just thought I would pass this experience along to the group:

I had been able to accomplish this a couple of times by throttling back to
about 2000 RPM and slipping off my headphones. This weekend I discovered
that the reception and transmission is quite good if you use a hands free
headset with a dangling microphone. With the ear bud in your ear and the
microphone inside the ear cup, the sidetone drives the phone's mike just
fine.