Old August 31st 04, 03:30 AM
chris

Default GTA pilots on the US Soaring Team

2004 is not over yet, but for many of us in the southeast it will be
the year to remember the 3 GTA pilots that made the US Soaring Team
and will represent us in the World Championships.

Dave Stevenson will represent the USA in the Club Class
The international version of the GTA :-)
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/usc_club.htm

Francois Pin will represent the USA in the World Class
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/usc_world.htm

Dick Butler will represent the USA in the Open Class.
Dick won both the 15m & Open class this year and got to choose which
team to fly on.
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/usc_multi.htm

Congrats to all! We are proud of our friends.

Next year the Pre-Worlds are coming up and then the Worlds in 2006.
Let's support our team!

http://home.att.net/~g.t.a.race/

Chris