Old March 3rd 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Interesting New Brand of Trailer

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:54:34 -0800, "John Weiss"
jrweiss98155nospamatnospamcomcastdotnospamnet wrote:

wrote...

The only "downside" I've seen is that they put the roof A/C on the
raised portion of the roof (at least on the one I saw). If I get one
I'll have it put on the lower part of the roof and use ducting to more
the air over the gooseneck bunk.

The other BIG downside is it looks like it's damn hard to put any boats on
it! Too much space taken up with those big rails and things...

Probably wouldn't fit an airplane, either...

Oops. Wrong group. Sorry about that.

Of course, if the Flying Professer were still with us this would not
be a problem. :-)

Bill Kambic
Haras Lucero, Kingston, TN
Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão