Old November 2nd 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Dan[_1_]

Default Real Life (in IMC) IFR training

If a school won't fly with you in actual, that is a pretty poor place
to train. You may be able to find some private instructors to go up
with you.

--Dan

Roy Smith wrote:
In article .com,
" wrote:

I am looking for a flight training school , which provides IFR
training in actaul IMC condition on a series of cross country flight .
I am a IFR rated private pilot with about 8 -10 hours of real IMC
flying and I would like to build my confidence by flying with a
trained and experienced pilot.
Please let me know if you are aware of any schools or group that will
provide such a real life IFR training.
I live in Mid west area .
Any help would we appreciated.
Thanks.