Old January 27th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

wrote in message
ps.com...

On Jan 25, 12:04 pm, Dan wrote:
Alphonse Le Creur wrote:
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
@free.teranews.com:

"Alphinse Le Creur" wrote in message
16.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in news:45b0c29a$1$4843
$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.116.130...
Actually, I've never seen you give anyone any respect at all..
Oh, how precious! Had I known you were looking I'd have given
you an autograph. chuckle

It must be extremely taxing to be such a boob...
I wouldn't know. What's your excuse? Personal experience?

Oh boy, an IKYABWAI response.

Still evading the issue though I see..

Why, exactly, can't you fly your own airplane, luser boy? Yawn
has said he never intended to fly the yawn dart. He wants to
profit by selling it. Since no one will buy it we can expect an
accidental fire or similar.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Could be one of those friction type fires.Payment book rubbing
against the insurance policy.

Wow, another stupid statement from Ugly, and they keep racking up into
a pile.

Don';t be so hard on yourself. That's my job,

Oh, and a pre-emptive "Whoosh" as that one sails so far over your head
you couldn't catch it if even you could fly..