Old October 20th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bish

Default LS1-D manual

On 20 oct, 12:13, Victor Newman wrote:
On Oct 11, 3:59*pm, "radu.naidinescu" wrote:

Hello,

Hi
You should post your message on yahoo LS glider group. I think you can
get it in english from Transport Canada for free.
Someone posted similar information on LS glider group recently. This
from memory and maybe errounous.
Regards
S6

I recently bought a LS1-D glider but the manual is in French and quite
old. Could anybody help me with LS1-D manuals in English?

Thank you!

Regards,
Radu.

If you don't get a response, consider having it translated (maybe your
local HS could do it for a project). Even a professional translation
will cost less than paying DG their extortion fee - just to talk to
you on the phone.