Old August 3rd 03, 05:46 AM

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:21:17 -0700, "Mike \"Rotor\" Nowak"
wrote:

Well, I can't say I miss Ron Pilot... actually, I do! I for one took
everything he said lightly and with a grain of salt, and thought it lead to
some very interesting conversation.

I sure as heck don't. All he did was raise my BP, which maybe means I'm
an easy target, but his attitude really got under my skin.

and what about Nick Lappos? When I first came in
here, he was just a legend in my eyes -- but within the space of a few short
weeks, he went from being a legend I'd seen pictures and video of, to a real
person that posted and shared insight and knowledge.... to a legend again.
There's so much I would have liked to have learned from him and the others
that seem to have dissapeared. I'm not good with names, but for some reason
I remember Nick, Bob, Stan, Ron... people who's kowledge and opinion were
invaluable to me.

Nick now drops in on the pprune.org helicopter group. It originates in
(I think) the UK and is as such a bit North-Sea/England-centric but
there's still a lot of good stuff there.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdi... 9&forumid=23

will hopefully work for you.

Dave Blevins

Looking forward to BobB's next update on the Fairchild FH1100.