Old April 7th 05, 02:10 AM
Gordon L. Slivinski

Hi Dave.

What kind of Ultralight are you picking up in "Meeting of Muddy
Waters" ( Winnipeg)?

Gordon in Edmonchuck .

Dave wrote:
I am looking into a purchase and there is an ultralight for sale in Winnepeg
that interests me greatly. I am 1600 miles away in Halifax and getting it
here at reasonable cost is an issue.

What is the best way to move ultralights, besides flying them. I am not yet
fully licensed and even then starting on that kind of flight with an unknown
(to me) aircraft seems a poor idea.

The lowest cost I can come up with is to drive out and buy a trailer, but I
am open to ideas. I am new to all of this so maybe there are things I an
overlooking.