Old March 20th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:38:25 -0700, Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
"gatt" wrote:

"WJRFlyBoy" wrote in message

Then let me step up and tell you that land developers, a community in
which I muck around in, is full of swarthy corporations and individuals
who could care less about the environmental issue /other/ than how to
get around them. In FL, there are loopholes all over the place. How do I
know? Because we have formed our own ecoscience group to deal with the
Army Corp, the water districts, the DEP, NOAA, USWLF, ad infinitum.

Sounds great!

We hold accountability to our processes. Airparks appear to be a
possible development area where we can apply that accountability and
have potential for profits.

In other words, screwing over other people for (your) fun and profit.

Charming.

No, that would be your words, Hix. Convolution noted for your w/e
agenda.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,