Old November 16th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Gear Warning

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message
:

Gadget Guy wrote:

Greetings all, I am looking for a drawing that depicts the electrical
wiring of a DG-300. Does anyone know of a link or have a basic drawing
of a gear warning system?

If you have a Cambridge 302 vario (or similar), you can connect the gear
and spoiler switches to it to provide the warning. The 302 can also be
set to provide a "spoilers open" warning at the start of a launch
(airspeed triggered). It's the system I use.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

The later models of LNAV use a similar system. And, yes, the spoiler
open warning system on takeoff is a plus.

Larry Goddard

"01" USA