Old February 26th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John[_9_]

Default Cessna 150

On Jan 16, 6:28*pm, cjacorona
wrote:
Hey Cessna 150 owners i just got my 150 last spring and this is the
first winter im flying it, the problem is it's so cold in the plane that
steam comes out your mouth, i had my mechanic check my cabin heater and
he said everything is fine with it that just the way they are, does not
produce much heat, is anybody have any ideas how to improve heater or
maybe install electric blower some how or do anything about it except
just don't fly it at all in winter.............

--
cjacorona

Provided the heater muff at the engine and the valve at the firewall
are in good condition about the only thing you can to is construct and
insulated duct between the heater muff and the firewall. One way to
do that is to cover the original flexible duct with an insulating
material like fiberglass cloth and then slide a larger piece of
flexible duct over that and secure as normal. They say it works very
well. But still it is only a 150.