Old March 8th 04, 09:23 PM
Rostyslaw J. Lewyckyj

Stinky Pete wrote:

Well...it's been a romp for US jets pretty much always.

Just look at the record of Russki jets in the first Gulf War, the Balkans,
Libya and Israel vs. Syria in the Bekaa valley.

This should give you some idea why jets like the Gripen, Eurofighter and
Rafale can seem to sell for diddly. In the past 10 years, they've probably
sold for export 20 aircraft between the three of them. Germany came real
close to bailing out of the Eurofighter program. If it wasn't for India,
Russia wouldn't sell anything either.

"ville terminale" wrote in message
om...

i know US jet is much better. how many of best russian jets could one
US jet take on at once? i'll bet the best US jet can shoot down at
least 5 of russia's best jets before going down.

Looks like Stinky has seriously taken the bait 8-)
Get ready for a replay of 'my jet is better than our jet ...'
OR retrieve your Archives and join the party 8-)
--
Rostyk