Old March 12th 04, 05:27 PM
Vello

"YULKA" wrote in message ...
Hello, ville!
You wrote on 7 Mar 2004 19:13:35 -0800:

vt i know US jet is much better. how many of best russian jets could
vt one
vt US jet take on at once? i'll bet the best US jet can shoot down at
vt least 5 of russia's best jets before going down.

Actually the better things get in Russia and East Europe, the fewer Slavic
engineers and scientist will migrate to the US, and your superior technology
will dive for a steep decline!

Don?t get me wrong, Germanic people are pretty good organizers and excel at
team work, but they lack innovative spirit and most importantly creativity.

You are just good at perfect execution of orders without thinking for
yourself

With best regards, YULKA. E-mail:

I'm working for one popular journal about technics, so collecting
materials for different stories I discover that germans are authors
of: jet plane, rocket missile up to Moon landing, basic design of
modern submarine, basic design of nuclear subs propulsion system with
just Walther catalytc converter instead of nuclear owen. About modern
times: US and other nations spent lot of money developing so called
compensating suite for fighter pilotes. US system is really high-tech:
hundreds of small cavities on suits legs part will be pressurized by
air to prevent blood running too far from brains on hard U-turns.
Suite is managed by computer. Nice? Some germans just find out, thai
if you put elastic tubes with some liquid of weight of blood from up
to down in suite, then on U-turn that water also wants to go downwards
those pressurizing leg part of suite much more accurate and 1000 times
cheaper. So I think there is no need to underestimate them.

Best

Vello