Old February 15th 18, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Old Cambridge GPS Nav

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 7:48:25 AM UTC-5, Ross wrote:
Powered up an old Cambridge GPS Nav today and the LCD Display gives me the warning to check the LCD Cable.
Having done this, made a new cable etc, I have still got no solution to the problem.

Any suggestions other than the rubbish bin?

Cheers

Commonly one of the sockets has a problem. Look closely at both. Also do the "stupid" check of making sure the cable has the connectors oriented right. Look at the diagram in the manual carefully and compare.
Good luck
UH