Old January 2nd 05, 05:18 PM
Robert M. Gary

I noticed that your link doesn't seem to include a link for a harness
for a Swift. Perhaps that's why the inspector made him take it out. Not
a lot of people making parts for a Swift. I flew that Swift quite a few
times. The best memories were taxiing around with the canopy back
taxiing by the girls. Once you were in the air it was nothing special
to write home about. Just a small 2 seater with no room for luggage and
fuel tanks you could never really tell were full or empty (the right
wing tank didn't even have a fuel cap to look into). You poured fuel
into the left tank and just crossed your fingers that some ran into the
right.

-Robert