Old July 10th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

cavelamb himself wrote:

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH - THIS IS A SINGLE SEAT AIRPLANE.

This one was NOT built to spec.

And Clare, you are a hateful lying coniving son of a bitch.

------------------------------------

Aircraft Profile
http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/C-IHBT.html

Aircraft
Manufacturer: Chuckbird
Model: TEXAS CHUCKBIRD X2 Search all Chuckbird TEXAS CHUCKBIRD X2
Year built: 2002
Serial Number (C/N): 2002

Number of Seats: 2

Number of Engines: 1
Engine Type: Reciprocating
Engine Manufacturer and Model: ROTAX SERIES

This was what was reported...
------------------------------------
ark: C-IHBT
Common Name: Chuckbird Model Name: TEXAS CHUCKBIRD X2
Serial No: 2002

owner Clint, died on impact.

Saw a report that spar broke in gusty winds.

Clare, did YOU submit that "report"?

Because the airplane went down in rough terrain and there were
no witnesses cited.

Quoting Q -

Believe me, I know. However, I ALSO know that many builders beef up
this, and overbuild that because they

THINK they know better

than the engineer who designed it.