Old March 5th 20, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Controlled Fires For Florida.

On Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 10:43:46 AM UTC-5, Mike N. wrote:
I am in S.W. Fl. and would be interested.
If you get this planned out, add me to your email list of interested pilots.
Mikelleen AT gmail....

Mike, there are a couple of us working on this event, we do have a couple of sites in place and are in the discussion stages of the owners at this very time. We are going to organize a week soaring safari for late March next year at a site to be determined. We would like to have a fun type event for several glider men and women to participate in the event. We will be limited to the number of participants, but there are no special requirements for acceptance. I will keep you informed. Bob