Old July 12th 04, 03:50 AM
Ian MacLure

(ArtKramr) wrote in news:20040711122325.23951.00001686@mb-
m28.aol.com:

[snip]

His dad went to war. He didn't. Do you see any diffference in that?

Umm, Art, I'm surprised at you. WWII was a war with worldwise scope.
Everybody was at war. Some got shot at, some didn't. My dad was
a week away from navy basic when the Hiroshima bomb was dropped.
He was notified his services were not required. Boy was he ****ed.

Vietnam was a war of limited scope. 1/3 or so of those elegible
served ( IIRC ).
There were probably folks who had long military careers who,
through no fault of their own never went near RVN

Bush did serve, in uniform, in a capacity that doesn't, by its
nature suffer fools gladly and came away with his keister in one
piece. Kerry couldn't even manage that. He was a frat boy yachtsman
who thought swift boats would be a relatively safe way to get his
ticket punched. When it proved otherwise, he figured out how to
game the system and got out. When he got back to the world he then
got into the business of ensuring that America lost the war. Some of
us call that TREASON! He admitted to WAR CRIMES!

And you think he and his draft dodging running mate will make the
world safe for democracy?

It is to laugh.
It is to lose control.
It is to fall down, roll on the floor and howl long and loud.
In short, ARE YOU ****TING ME?

Wake up Art!

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source