Old September 27th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default S.N.A.F.U.

I have had my Avtek flasher for about 8 years. It was about a third the
price of the Pulslite or whatever its called competitor. I have a Maule
that has a landing light in each wing. The pulselite will flash them
alternately IF they have separate switches and separate circuits. I had to
rewire it with a split switch one for each light.

Thankfully I've already got each wing light on its own switch.

Where did you mount the control box?

Might want to ask Mike
about his recommended max bulb wattage to make the relay last longer.

He says that the Q4509s I'm currently using will be just fine.

Say Hi toMike for me. He is a good guy. He has other neat electrical stuff
on his website somewhere. Not affliated, just a satisfied customer.

Glad to hear that his stuff is quality (if it's lasted 8 years, that's
pretty darned good). I've found him a pleasure to deal with.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA