Old August 18th 03, 12:18 AM
tim liverance

Default they took me back in time and the nsa or japan wired my head and now they know the idea came from me so if your back in time and wounder what happen they change tim liverance history for good. I work at rts wright industries and it a time travel trap

they took me back in time and the nsa or japan wired my head and now
they know the idea came from me so if your back in time and wounder
what happen they change tim liverance history for good. I work at rts
wright industries and it a time travel trap mark and x advance tech
then bring it back in time and the go to the future and do the smae
thing and come back and get tim liverace and find out what he invented
in all dementions.