Old March 27th 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_4_]

Default CAI-302 and XCSoar

On Mar 26, 6:44*pm, "Dan Marotta" wrote:
I've noticed that XCSoar provides an Info Box for outside air temperature
but it is never displayed on my Android. *Can someone tell me if OAT is
included in the data stream from the 302. *It's really a pain to make 10
button pushes and 5 knob clicks just to get the temperature out of the 302.

Or point me at Cambridge's Data Dictionary. *I've seen it but can't locate
it now.

OAT isn't among the things that the 302 provides via nmea. You aren't
the only one to curse that oversight.

T8