Old December 22nd 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.cereal,demon.local,rec.food.cooking,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Breakfast cereal review: Quakers Oat Crunch

DVH wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
DVH wrote:
Background to the product: Quakers Oat Crunch is a relatively new product
from Quaker.

I tried a bowl of around 50gm with full fat pasteurised milk and no
sugar.

Review: Texture was like baked cardboard, so quite crumbly. It didn't
taste
of much, though there's a malty tang to it, and a hint of brown sugar.

My opinion: Worth a try, though not the sort of breakfast cereal you can
get
hooked on. 2 stars.

Aye; 2*'s, it is.

What I call "dirt" is good:

http://www.kraft.com/100/innovations/grapenuts.html

Hmm, I'll have to give it a try.

I give it 4.5*'s...

Awesome, dude. You've made me want to buy some.

And now I know Kraft own Toblerone and Maxwell House, which is an added
bonus.

Vegemite on toast for me. http://www.vegemite.com.au And its from Kraft
too. Bonus!