Old August 6th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Kyprianos Biris[_2_]

Default GTX330 programming

No they did enter the Mode S code that was given to us by our CAA.

What it asks for each time is the tail / flight ID code.
Since we do not fly commercial all I need to have there is the aircraft
registration (tail number) and the unit not to ask again for it.

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
Kyprianos Biris wrote:
In the Garming GTX330 Transponder how do you disable the FLT ID PWR-
UP ENTRY at start up ?

I have a standard aircraft reg. number and will never need this
feature.
Thanks in advance

I beleive that is your MODE S code. I'm surprised they didn't enter it
when they installed the 330. You so a really easy way to find out what the
number is don't you?