Old May 9th 04, 05:47 PM
Paul Anton

I want to send you $10,000 but I don't have a Pay Pal account.

Post your bank account number, Social Security number, date of birth and
your mother's maiden name and I'll deposit it directly to your bank account.

I am humbly asking if you could donate $5.00 or $10.00 towards my
schooling.
Anything you could afford would be much appreciated. I am not making this
story up. I just don't want to work for $8.00/hr the rest of my life, and

good job is tough to get these days

I have a PayPal account, and I am asking that you please donate what you

can
afford to via PayPal. If I can get enough

donations
to finish trade school, I can make my dream come true. Thank you, and God
Bless.