Old April 1st 04, 11:58 AM
Cub Driver

Hope during this trip I don't do something that is forbidden locally
but not known beyond the local pilots.

I hope you'll report on this very subject, which is a whole lot more
interesting than gallons pumped, hours flown, etc!

I suspect that most airports have their peculiarities. At mine, for
example, there's a nuclear plant to the SSE. The runway is 02/20 with
the prevailing winds favoring a landing from the north. The ocean is
on the east. Most of the locals fly all 45s from the west, using a
midfield or lower crossover if we have to get on the downwind for 20.

(Did I really write that paragraph? It seems very confusing to me,
though the procedure is second nature

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: -- put Cubdriver in subject line!

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com