Old September 12th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Ross

Default A simple Flight to ACY

Kobra wrote:
Hello fellow flyers,

My apologies in advance if this is boring. This is my very first attempt at
making a video of any kind. Give it a look and all comments are welcome.

BTW, I already know I didn't hold the centerline on lift-off (embarrassed
look). ALieb noticed that right away. I had a slight distraction with the
camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwaWXc2vv6o

Kobra

Nice production and love the credits. Two questions. Do you normally
leave your hangar door open when you leave the airport? That's what it
looked like. And, while taxing I didn't see ground leaning. It may just
have been how you put the clips together. I grew up with a father that
love to take 8mm movies. But he would have pile in the car and depart
while my sister and I would be hanging out the window waiving. Then we
would have to go back and pick him up. But, in the end, when he spliced
this all together, it was a nice movie. Ahh, now we have digital cameras
and software to do all of this.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP