Old November 24th 04, 12:59 AM
Matt Whiting

mike regish wrote:

Just so we're straight here, I'm not talking Darwinian evolution. Modern
civilized man is beyond survival of the fittest since everybody survives
(well, almost) due to advances in medicine. The only genetic evolutionary
steps we really have left are through genetic engineering.

There are no modern cultures (and by modern, I mean technically advanced)
that practice cannibalism that I know of. Any aboriginal cultures (removed
from technical advances) are still evolving both in the Darwinian sense and
intellectually.

Did you indoctrinate your kids in religion from the time they were born or
did you wait until they were old enough to make their own choices? I'm
betting that if you have kids, you raised them in your religion, like all
the middle eastern religions do. Don't want to risk them forming their own
opinions of reality now, do you?

Sure. What did you indoctrinate your kids into?

mike regish
(and that IS my real name)

BTW, I don't really give a rats ass what grade you give me.

Really? Then why does it bother you so much? I'll give you a B+ on
grammar, but you need to add an apostrophe to rat's.

Matt