Old October 10th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A. Sinan Unur

Default A heartfelt thank you

" wrote in
oups.com:

If you ever find your way down to the deep south, look me up at KMBO.
I'll take you up for free as there is nothing like the pleasures of
sharing the magic of flight.

Thank you for the offer, Allen. One of aims is to see and expererience the
U.S. first hand. Not traveling in a tube from hub to hub but really
experiencing it. Given the twice annual trip back home I make, I can't
usually go on long trips but I have been exploring the Northeast corner
intensively by car.

I have been blabbering about a month-long driving trip around the country
and documenting it for awhile now. Who knows, maybe I can do that by
plane, and you can show me around Madison. There is a lot of history
there.

get board and want to see some of my flying video's go to
.http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=mbo%20lieberman.

I am watching the night landing at KMBO now. Unfortunately, archive.org
does not always cooperate. Thank you for sharing.

Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur