Old October 29th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Landing 16L KJAN Landing 17 KMBO - Video

Trip to the practice area with some new camera angles. I will say
this video captures one of my slowest ground speeds on final. I
thought a tug would have to lasso me in for awhile to get me in.

Wing view jitters into KJAN due to putting the camera in handle strap
of portfolio, Timelapsed my flight in the practice area to music and
kinda thought the music was quite fitting.

Nice view overflying my airport starting 3:15 Nice view of KJAN
terminal and tower on departure.

All in all, I can say it was a fun, fun day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-coJwBDpHtM