Old December 15th 03, 07:27 AM
Dan Moos

No; I don't want the joystick position, you are right that, that is
easy
get. It is the horizon as calculated by the simulator program that I

want
the
coordinates of. In other words, the pitch and the roll of the airplane.

You
know of course that they don't exactly follow the joystick commands,

depending
on how close you are to stalling, etc.
tom

No **** Dick Tracy, do you know what rudders are?

Mr. "Dashi", are you a troll or an ass? Control inputs would not be enough
to simulate motion. I'd suggest that you try it in an actual aircraft, but
you'd waste a perfectly good airplane whilst killing yourself.

And what part of the orginal poster's reply deserved your cutting response?
I garauntee that every reasonable person who read what you wrote thinks
you're a moron right now.

By the way, your original reponse suggesting using control inputs to trigger
the motion, while flawed, would not have merited the kind of response I'm
giving now. Sure, you were wrong, but until the second post, you were civil.

But now your true colors are revealed.