Old April 2nd 04, 03:10 AM
Graham Bird

There is one coming to WVFC at HAYWARD ( a new location). I'm pretty
sure you will be able to get time by the hour with the owner. MAil
m,e privately and I'll let you know who it is.

Cheers

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:20:44 -0800, "John Harper"
wrote:

Anyone know anywhere in or near the Bay Area that has a Stearman
for rent (not necessarily solo) just on an hourly basis (i.e. no joining
fee plus monthly fee like WVFC)? The place I fly acro out of
(Attitude at Livermore) has this approach to the finances, but despite
occasional threats of getting one doesn't have a Stearman in its
forseeable future.

I thought it would be kind of fun to fly one.

Thanks,

John