Old March 18th 07, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Double-A

Default NOTICE: Art Deco trained by Nightbat!

On Mar 18, 3:09 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
On Mar 18, 8:41 pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

John "C" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"
The Deco auk meltdown continues with whining post-edited lames and cowardly
crossposted froup additions:

Message-ID:http://www.crapville.com/video_holder.asp?ID=887
Message-ID:http://www.arthure212.bravepages.com...images/IMG_144...
Message-ID:http://www.lordsindia.com/product_in...products_id/41

Major Honest John

Notice how Pedo Deco jumps into action everytime Nightbat throws a stick!

Sir Nightbat, Good job of training a sub-human called Art Deco.

This means that GayDecoDuck is trained also.

HJ

nightsoil

Correct Major HJ, the coffeeboys Sean Starship training is
coming along very well. That Deco character is so trained now and dog
loyal fetches every time for groups right on cue. Darla insisted we
train the retards for duty before she returns. The Deco/Ducky twin
headed specimen was a unique challenge all right but they submitted to
my expert handling.

The sheer immense auk following now of profound Science Officers is self
affirming, they just can't fan live without us any more, they're so
hooked. As Captain it was my duty to lead the auk gay laming pack dogs
away from my profound Earth Science Team Officers so the Officers could
do their research, it worked.

carry on,
the Fr00tLOOp

And where does Double-0-Anus fit into it? No, wait, you fit into him!

You are an idiot, Bruce. Because your interests fit in with us, yet
you refuse to join forces.

Double-A