Old November 24th 17, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phil Stade[_2_]

Default Jantar SZD 48 "Jantar Std 2" - wing profile templates

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 3:15:11 PM UTC-7, Phil Stade wrote:
I am looking for wing profile data for the Jantar SZD 48 Std 2. Anyone have that information?
Thanks
Phil

Our Jantar is Serial W-856 built in 1984. The Flight Manual from Jantar Serial B-1049 says that the wing profile is NN8. Some sources indicate a Wortmann profile. Is there another way of determining the profile used on W-856?
Thanks
Phil