Old March 18th 04, 07:02 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Peter R. said:
MichaelR ) wrote:
Sporty's is now selling the entire set of FAA TPP's on a DVD for $9.95:
http://sportys.com/pilotshop/pages/chartviewer.cfm

Wow! Only $120 (US) for a year's worth of updates, versus Jeppesen's $772.

That's not *much* cheaper than Howie Keefe's Air Chart Systems. They
charge $200 for the whole country, but the problem is the damn updates - I
can never keep up with them and I keep losing the little cards. I love
their IFR chart atlas, though.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Orcs killed: none. Disappointing. Stubble update: I look rugged and