Old September 6th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
kontiki

Default KX-155 weirdness

I've just started noticing my KX-155 display acting weird right after
the avionics master is flipped on. The digits are all ~whako~ then they
slowly become legible after about 5 seconds or so and everything is fine.

I'm sure the oscillator that drives the display is slow to start up
and sooner or later (more like sooner) it will totally fail. I'd like
to just send it out and have it repaired before that... anyone have
a recommendation on a good shop that would service it and ship it back?

TIA

Scott