Old January 24th 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

In article , anon says...

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in as =
many different aircraft as claimed? =20

They'll follow the example of Pilot magazine and disassociate themselves =
with Campbell when they figure out the truth.=20

Anyone who is even remotely aware of how long it takes to accumulate 1700 hrs
can figure out zoom is lying about his time. I would think that somebody by now
on the RRL team who is truly a jet pilot with real experience would say
something to someone about zooms real qualifications.Although I feel zoom will
never fly a rocket racer much like jaun will never fly a BD-5 .To fly either one
requires skill,experience and a bit of testicular fortitude which both lack.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool some of the people some of the time ,some of the people none of
the time and jaun...all the time"....chuck s