Old April 30th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm

Default Ground school training online

On Apr 28, 8:18 pm, Peet wrote:
Don't know if you guys know about this or if anyone is interested,
but
go and check this out... it's pretty cool!

http://www.flyeaa.com

You can do your PPL, CPL, ATPL theory & exams through online Flash
animations at a very good price! Also a nice online aviaton
community...

Well worth it!

Gotta fly!

Looks nice, but it seems very airplane-oriented. Since we usually
only have one or two students at a time that
are interested in the knowledge tests, we never have enough critical
mass to do a regular lecture-based course
at our club.