Old July 24th 03, 03:31 AM
Michael P. McCullough

I have flown for both AngelFlight ("angel flight") and AirLifeLine
("compassion"). Theya re both great volunteer organizations. The call sign
is ONLY used when passengers are on board and the aircraft is performing a
mission. Repositioning flights require use of the regular N-number. More
info can be found at:

http://www.airlifeline.org
http://www.angelflightne.org

Mike McCullough

"James Blakely" wrote in
message ...
When flying for the likes of Angel Flight or Air Lifeline, one can use a
modified tail number starting with the word "compassion." I was thinking
about that the other day and I realized that I've never heard it used on

the
radio.

Has anyone heard the compassion call sign on the radio?

Do the people who fly these missions use the compassion call sign?