Old January 19th 04, 06:34 AM
Peter Duniho

"Shiver" wrote in message
m...
1) What graphic card do you recommend for Flight Sim 2004?

Any recently released one.

2) Will going from ME to XP make my graphics any better?

Most likely not, though there's a theoretical possibility of minor driver
differences that might affect graphic quality between the two operating
systems. However, switching to XP will make your computer a lot more
stable.

3) What would I need to get the best graphics from Flight Sim?

The best graphics card and the fastest computer (CPU, hard drive, memory,
etc.). What that is exactly changes several times a year.

Pete