Old March 26th 12, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Default Orbital Polisher

On Mar 23, 9:40*am, Dan wrote:
When I called Wings and Wheels to order this winter's supply of Wx/
Seal and Wx/Block, Tim Mara casually suggested I consider purchasing a
Cyclo Orbital Polisher. *Given that the wing area of my ASW 22 BLeE is
measured not in square feet but rather in acres, the biennial ordeal
of protecting the gelcoat is usually followed by extensive physical
therapy. *After studying Tim's and Cyclo Toolmakers's websites, I was
back on the phone ordering one. *Having used it for three weeks now, I
can definitively say it is a time and back saver. *Thanks, Tim.
Incidentally, contrary to Tim's soft-sell advice, I ordered the
variable-speed model, which makes the initial distribution of the
relatively fluid WX products much less messy.

Dan Somers
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania, USA

Thanks Dan,
With that strong endorsement I just ordered one from Tim. I was
dreading the biannual job of waxing the glider so this should take
away most concerns. Thanks for posting and thanks Tim for having them
available.
Bruno - B4