Old January 9th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GM

Default Terra TPX 720

Hi all in US-glider land,

would anyone have a copy of an installation or maintenance manual or
wiring diagram for a Terra TPX 720 radio? I got a hold of an old unit
which I would like to install on the panel of our winch. It used to be
installed in a tow plane and it has two plugs on the bottom besides
the the 'Phone' and 'Mic' jacks. One of them seems to be for the power
supply (polarized plug, black and red wire) and the other one is
rectangular and has 5 pins inside. I suspect that this plug was tied
to the PTT. Anyhow, any info is appreciated.

Uli Neumann
'GM'