Old November 16th 04, 04:11 AM
Dave Hyde

John Galban wrote...

So, does anyone have any recommendations? We're open to
suggestions.

I bought some clear decal paper at a local hobby shop,
ran it through a laser printer, cut and wet, and stuck
'em on. Looks decent, and I could get the non-standard
stuff I wanted like a colored curved arrow on the canopy
latch. I also used clear applique' paper ('frisket'),
it seemed to hold up a little better and is easier to
apply, but it doesn't look as professional. If I were to
do it all over I'd accept the limitations and use frisket.

Jeez, people are *building* airplanes in the time it's taking
me to get 40 hours flown off. 1/2 g

Dave 'long distance information' Hyde